Services and Treatment Options
Rankin Physical Therapy is a dedicated team of rehabilitation professionals with extensive clinical experience and a commitment to your well-being.
Our licensed therapists have the knowledge to treat individuals of all ages and activity levels. As part of a team, we pride ourselves on maintaining effective communication with your physician, thus ensuring that you, the patient, receive the highest quality of care possible.
We currently offer physical therapy in West Virginia at our Hedgesville, Spring Mills, Martinsburg, and Berkeley Springs locations. We will soon be expanding throughout the Eastern Panhandle. We accept all major medical insurance companies.
We offer the following services and treatment options.
- Orthopedic and Musculo-Skeletal Injuries
- Low Back Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Custom Foot Orthotics
- Neurological Disorders
- Gait and Balance Training
- Vestibular Disorders
- Workers Comp / Personal Injury
- Post Amputation Therapy
- Wound Care
- Incontinence and Pelvic Pain
- Running Assessments
- Dry Needling - Learn more about Dry Needling
Treatment Options may include but are not limited to:
- Manual Therapy Includes joint and soft tissue mobilization, therapeutic massage therapy, manual traction, dry needling, vacuum cupping therapy, and instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization (IASTM).
- Aquatic Therapy Ideal for conditions with transition to land based therapy as a goal. Learn more about Aquatic Therapy.
- Neuromuscular reeducation To improve balance, coordination and posture.
- Therapeutic Exercise & Procedures Tailored to individual needs and conditions.
- Modalities such as electrical stimulation, ultrasound, and iontphoresis/phonophoresis.
- Home Exercise Programs We will create a customized program to help you recover from an injury or to improve strength, balance and coordination while enhancing your ability to function to your highest level.
Please call your local office for more information on the services offered via our home health program.